Note: Linked terms provide additional explanation, flavor text, and/or images.
- Alpha Class Event: a change to history that will cause little or no changes to present day. (See also – Delta Class Event, Omega Class Event)
- Delta Class Event: a change to history that will cause noticeable changes to present day. (See also – Alpha Class Event, Omega Class Event)
- drop: the transition from one time to another, typically into the past; to travel in time.
- drop ship:
- drop sickness: The surge of nausea and vertigo that immediately follows time travel.
- downtime: toward the past.
- go white: use any and all means available to complete the mission (or escape); all bets are off
- Marconi Limit: The maximum amount of weight from present day that can exist as a single item (or multiple items touching each other) in the past before all of that matter snaps back to present day.
- nak: short for “anachronism.” Anything that belongs to a different time than the one it is currently in.
- native: anyone who belongs in the current time.
- Omega Class Event: a change to history that will cause extreme changes to present day, likely eliminating the version of the world we know. (See also – Alpha Class Event, Delta Class Event)
- spinner: drop ship component that prevents TREs.
- TRE: See Temporal Realignment Event
- Temporal Realignment Event: The sudden transition of matter from the past back to the present that occurs when the weight of the matter exceeds the Marconi Limit.
- uptime: toward the future.